classic tips that work for lasting long in the sack
How to Last Long When Having Sex - 5 Tips That Work
By Chess McDoogle
Here are 5 tips for how to last long when having sex.
- Think of Football. Well, it doesn't have to be football but any kind of sports will work. Seriously, this does work as it distracts your mind from sex, allowing you to last much longer than usual. As soon as you feel ejaculation around the corner, start replaying football plays in your head. Imagine two of your favorite teams facing off. Visualize the quarterback. Think of the play they will run. See the play in action. Now do an instant replay and imagine it in slow motion. All of this visualization will cause your mind to forget that over excited feeling of sexual intimacy. In other words, you will prevent premature ejaculation.
- Pull Out. When you feel you are about to explode, then pull out. Relax a moment, simmer yourself down and then proceed. In between you may want to go back to foreplay routines or pleasuring your partner with you hands until you are able to continue. You can also gently squeeze the head of your penis while you are pulled out. This can prevent quick ejaculation if you feel it suddenly coming on strong.
- Pinch your Buttocks. This is a different distraction technique that, believe it or not, actually works. By pinching your butt you are giving yourself a slightly irritating/painful sensation at the opposite side of your body. This is a type of physical distraction, but really it is mental as well as it sends a signal to your brain that the present sensation is coming from your rear end and not your "ejaculation end", and hence your mind forgets about the over excitement of sex taking place. The bottom line is you end up lasting longer.
- Ejaculate Before Sex. Most guys know that the first time they have sex it can be very quick. The second time in the same night is always much longer. So why not just get that first ejaculation out of the way, right away? If you masturbate before having sex (it varies, usually 30-60 minutes before) then this will do the trick. You will have relieved yourself of quick ejaculation and then when you have actual sex with your partner, you will last much longer.
- Kegel Train. These are exercises in which you squeeze the muscles between the anus and testicles in repetitive fashion. This makes them stronger so when it comes time to have sex, you can squeeze these muscles and basically hold in your ejaculation. You will be preventing premature ejaculation from occurring. Now these exercises take a few weeks of practice before you can improve your lasting ability.
Kegel training is really the best way to go for learning how to last longer when having sex. No one really wants to think about football all the time. Here's a complete routine for how to kegel train - http://KegelTrain.com
They also have a routine that can have you lasting at least 10 minutes long tonight! Very cool. This is a quick fix method that works great and you can use it over and over while you do your kegel training. Check out the quick fix 10 minute longer routine at http://KegelTrain.com