train for endurance - pleasing your partner in bed the hardcore way
Want To Last Longer During Sex? You Have To Develop ENDURANCE - Here's How To Train Yourself
By Chess McDoogle
Every guy wants to be impressive in the bedroom, and the number one issue for being good at sex is lasting long enough. Unfortunately, many guys fall short of this expectation.
There are no creams, pills, or mental tricks that will make you better in bed. That reality is, you have to improve your lasting endurance in order to last long during sex. Every other so called "cure" is only a short term remedy that never lives up to the promise of making you good at sex.
Some guys have natural endurance, but most do not. Most of us have to practice to get good. And if you don't have a steady, understanding girlfriend that is willing to "work with you" for a period of trial and error sex, then you have to practice on your own.
Frankly, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship where I had to have my girlfriend "help me" become a better man. I would want to go into that relationship already a great lover, rather than have to resort to an embarrassing period of "trial and error" sex. It's kind of pathetic.
So how do you train for endurance on your own? You have to develop a "last long routine" and practice it consistently.
Here's an exercise you can get started with:
* Since we're not having sex, we're going to use masturbation as our proving grounds. So start masturbating!
* Envision actual sex, sex with a desirable, good looking female. This makes the experience more real and can bring on the temptation to ejaculate very quickly, so we can get right to our training.
* As soon as that temptation comes on, stop everything, relax, and breath deep. DON'T ejaculate!
* Once you are settled down a bit, continue your masturbation.
* You want to keep repeating the above start and stop masturbation routine until you reach at least 10-15 minutes, then you can let loose.
You can probably see that what you are doing is training for endurance using the above exercise routine. What this does is it gets the body used to long lasting sex, and sends a direct message to both your mind, and body, that quick ejaculation is not acceptable, and sex must last at least 10-15 minutes.
There are more exercises you should also do so you can achieve results as quickly as possible. If you follow these exercises, after a few weeks you can notice a big difference. Here's one of the best all around lasting routines that have transformed guys from 1 minute lovers to 20 minute lovers - http://LastLongRoutine.com
PLEASE NOTE: On this site they do have an instant "last 10 minutes tonight" routine. Now this will work for lasting at least ten minutes, and it does work right away. BUT you should still learn the other exercises they have and not just rely on this one method solely. Use it now until you learn the other techniques. Then switch over to the other methods - http://LastLongRoutine.com